Our Commitment to your Privacy
This statement describes our policy and practices with regard to processing of personal information on our website.
- "Personal information" means information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that information or from that information and other information that is held by or is likely to be held by us.
- It is our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that all personal information held by us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All our employees and data processors who have access to personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
- You can access the public WorkApps marketing website and browse the WorkApps marketing website without us capturing and storing personal information, other than logging user IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used.
- Any personal information which we collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing our services, and we will not hold it for any longer than is legally permissible necessary for this purpose.
- We may collect additional personal information that you volunteer while using the website and/or the services. Where we collect such additional information, we make clear the nature of the information and the specific purpose[s] for which it is used or may be used and we offer you the choice to opt out of providing such information.
- We may from time to time use your personal information to send you information by telephone, fax, email or post about our company, our special offers and other information that you may find useful. If you do not wish to receive this information please contact WorkApps email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can find out what personal information we hold about you by contacting WorkApps, email: email@example.com. We will acknowledge your request within 10 days. Should we be prevented from disclosing your personal information we will give reasons for any such refusal.
- If any of the personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want us to delete any personal information, please contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request that you provide further information and identification to enable us to comply with this request.
How long do we keep your Data
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, then please email email@example.com and in the email message body outline that you would like to remove your account and all of its data from WorkApps.
We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your information quickly upon request. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist after deletion.
In addition, we do not delete from our servers files that you have in common with other users.
The security of your personal information and intellectual property is very important to us. When you enter sensitive information we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however.
Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk.
We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone. You are responsible for keeping your login password confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the WorkApps website).
WorkApps will never contact you and request your username and password.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org